Fair Trade Campaign Design

Patrick Falconer Winnipeg January 24, 2006 03:57 PM

Greetings:

I am working on the design and animation a fair trade campaign (one of the elements of fair trade being to promote sustainable environmental practices) in Winnipeg, a…

2 Comment

Solar Thermal Technology

Charles Campbell Thunder Bay January 24, 2006 03:56 PM

Our organization is organizing a 2 day event to showcase solar thermal technology that is currently available for use in residential, commercial and industrial structures. We have…

• Energy
    • Renewable Energy
0 Comment

Natural System Farming

Paul Payten Blue Mountains January 22, 2006 05:33 PM

Greetings one and all,

This maybe of interest to those involved in agricultural communities in particular and certainly wonderful to see happening from a global perspective too.…

0 Comment

Pesticide Reduction Initiatives and Evaluation Methods

Tom Bird Waterloo January 19, 2006 11:58 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm coordinating the second year of a residential pesticide reduction program and would like to make contact with others using a cbsm approach in this area. Any…

• Agriculture
    • Pesticide Use
1 Comment

Seeking Information on Behavior Changes in Agriculture

Susie Murphy White Merredin January 19, 2006 07:19 AM

I am in the process of developing a CBSM strategy to increase the adoption of surface water management structures on farm within the wheatbelt of Western Australia. Is anyone…

2 Comment

Assistance with Unstaffed Recycling Depots Contract Issues

Echo Hiebert courtenay January 18, 2006 10:30 PM

As a Regional Government on north central Vancouver Island -- we provide recycling services through a system of unstaffed multi material drop-off depots. WE have been doing so for…

• Waste Reduction
    • Recycling
1 Comment

Catering and Waste Tools and Training Available

encompass mgv January 18, 2006 07:48 PM

I have just completed a Waste Wise Catering Toolkit and training program for the hospitality industry, for Sustainability Victoria. It has a variety of tools and tips. In my…

2 Comment

Re: Reaching the Decision Makers in Government, Education and Industry

jhohensee January 18, 2006 11:49 AM

Mowatt, Big topic!

Here's a quick blush. Depending on your audience there are quite a few studies out there. You might want to take a look at environmental mandates that use…

• General
    • General Discussion
1 Comment

CBSM Strategies for Energy Efficiency in Government

Cath Nind January 17, 2006 10:26 PM

Hi All,

I am in the process of developing a CBSM strategy to reduce energy use within a large government department. Is anyone aware of successful internal government programs…

• Energy
    • Energy Efficient Buildings
1 Comment

Advice on Community Engagement and Nature Reserves

Roxana Dann Mitzpe Ramon January 16, 2006 01:44 PM

Hi,

The town of Mitzpe Ramon, Israel is a small town, right on the edge of the country's largest nature reserve, the Ramon Crater. The Crater is the largest in the world, and in…

1 Comment

Welcome, Guest

Not a member yet? Sign up in 30 seconds and add powerful tools that will help you engage in the CBSM community through additional features.