Re: How Many People Read Newsletters?

Leanne Tobias Bethesda December 19, 2005 12:25 PM

Dear Pamela,

What an interesting question! I subscribe to a number of e-newsletters, and here is my behavior: --Skim: almost always. (Unless I am extremely pressed for time or…

• General
    • General Discussion
8 Comment

A Request for Help with Resources

Anthony Sarkis December 13, 2005 09:59 AM

Greetings All,

I was wondering if you would be so kind to send/suggest articles, books, etc. which talk about the social side of sustaianble change. In other words, how…

• General
    • Educational Resources
1 Comment

Social Marketing to Newcomers

Kelven Goodridge Toronto December 07, 2005 09:27 PM

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has information concerning what social marketing methods have been successful when trying to encourage newcomers (be they immigrants or…

• General
    • General Discussion
2 Comment

Solar Energy Grants

John White Amherst December 07, 2005 09:27 PM

I am among a group of parents working to get a 50KW photovoltaic system installed on a school in Hadley. An application for funding from Mass. Technology Collaborative is going to…

• General
    • Educational Resources
  • Energy
    • Renewable Energy
1 Comment

New Taiwan Recycling Policies Begin in January 2006

Bob Hollis El Dorado Hills December 06, 2005 05:26 PM

Includes potential application of RFID technology. For more info on RFID Recycling Applications and Impact see www.RecyclingTech.org

New (Taiwan) EPA policies set to begin in…

• General
    • General Discussion
0 Comment

Suzuki Foundation

nnapp December 06, 2005 02:48 PM

Here's a link that may interest you: http://www.davidsuzuki.org/About_us/Declaration_of_Interdependence.asp Awareness is the first step.

N.

• General
    • General Discussion
0 Comments

Seeking Challenging Behaviour Change Role in Canada

Ewen Macgregor December 05, 2005 12:44 PM

Dear all,

I am a Behaviour Change Professional from Australia, currently on a sabbatical in the UK and would like to work in Canada (preferably Vancouver or BC). My recent work…

• General
    • Announcements
0 Comment

Life Cycle Posters

LSpangler December 04, 2005 06:16 PM

I remember someone asking for life cycle information earlier this season. Here is a shortcut to the United States Environmental Protection Agency's website with some educational…

• General
    • Educational Resources
0 Comments

Barriers to Sustainable Housing

Sue Baker Brisbane December 02, 2005 07:53 AM

Hi

I'd like to list an item on Listserv regarding barriers to sustainable housing. "Brisbane City Council has introduced a Sustainable Housing Rebate. Under the program…

• Energy
    • Energy Efficient Buildings
4 Comment

Healthy Money, Healthy Planet

Greg Bennett Amberley November 30, 2005 08:39 PM

I recently finished a book well worth reading - Healthy Money, Healthy Planet by Deidre Kent. I found it interesting and easy to read. It opened up a whole new aspect of the…

• General
    • General Discussion
0 Comment

Welcome, Guest

Not a member yet? Sign up in 30 seconds and add powerful tools that will help you engage in the CBSM community through additional features.