McKenzie-Mohr & Associates, USDPhone: 778-265-2955 Email: email@example.com
Address: McKenzie-Mohr & Associates, USD 1595 Clive Drive Victoria, BC, Canada V8R 5W3
CBSM utilized by thousands of organizations worldwide
Single, Most Significant InfluenceCommunity-based social marketing has been the single, most significant influence in the design of our water and energy efficiency programs. The "Home WaterWise Service" and "ClimateSmart Home Service," combined, reached more than 500,000 households across Queensland.
- Anthony Coates Director, LGIS Operations
- Local Government Infrastructure Services Brisbane, Australia
Required TrainingDoug’s Fostering Sustainable Behaviour workshops should be required training for anyone who develops or manages an environmental program.
- Dr. Wesley Schultz Professor of Psychology
- California State University San Marcos, California USA
Revolutionized Program DeliveryOver the last two decades, community-based social marketing has revolutionized the development, implementation and promotion of environmental programs. I highly recommend attending Doug’s workshops to learn how to apply this innovative approach to your own programs.
- Ken Donnelly President
- Beyond Attitude Halifax, Canada
Comprehensive UnderstandingWe have used community-based social marketing successfully for nearly a decade. CBSM allows us to develop a comprehensive understanding of our target’s barriers to change and what motivators are required to encourage the adoption of sustainable behaviours.
- Greg Allen Manager Community Education
- Department of Environment and Conservation Perth, Australia
Must-Attend TrainingDoug’s workshops are a must-attend for anyone involved in energy and environmental policies and programs. McKenzie-Mohr’s approach is solidly based in research and in many years of on-the-ground successful programs with careful evaluations. I highly recommend his highly informative community-based social marketing training.
- Linda Schuck Founder and Past-Chair
- Behavior, Energy and Climate Change Conference (BECC) Berkeley, California
Accessible and RelevantOur community was fortunate to be able to host a CBSM workshop. The workshop attracted a wide range of people: academics, students, city employees, non-profit staff, and activist volunteers. McKenzie-Mohr's dynamic presentation was accessible and relevant for the entirety of this diverse audience. It has changed the way our town does business.
- Dr. Cynthia McPherson Frantz Associate Professor of Psychology
- Oberlin College Oberlin, Ohio
Clear, Structured approach to Behaviour ChangeDoug’s workshops are very useful. They provide a clear, structured way of approaching behaviour change, evidence regarding what works, and lots of new ideas.
- Kathryn Rathouse Director
- Social Research Ltd. St. Albans, England