Registration ends Friday, June 17th for my June 20-22 virtual community-based social marketing workshop for North America. This workshop is held virtually over Zoom and consists of three four-hour sessions spread over three consecutive days. These sessions occur at a convenient time for attendees from across North America and are very well evaluated, without the cost, inconvenience, and emissions associated with in-person training. Here are several anonymous evaluations from recent workshops:
- Most valuable workshop/training I've EVER attended!
- Completely transformed my approach to my work.
- By far, the best workshop I've attended - on any topic!!!
- The CBSM training was riveting throughout.
- Fantastic. Simply invaluable.
To learn more about the North America workshop, click here
Doug McKenzie-Mohr, Ph.D.
Founder, Community-based Social Marketing